Terms of condition
Terms of condition
Please also note the following terms and conditions, which should regulate and clear, in the mutual interest, the contractual relationship between us and which you acknowledge with your reservation.
The contract of accommodation is concluded, as soon as the room is reserved and accepted or, in the case that confirmation is no longer possible on time grounds, when it was made available.
1. Rooms are available on the day of arrival from 3 pm until 11 am on the day of departure. The customer does not have the right to earlier availability. Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 11 am on the agreed departure date. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 percent of the full accommodation rate (list price) for the additional use of the room until 6 pm (after 6 pm: 100 percent).
2. The customer does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms or function rooms.
Unless, it has been agreed before in writing.
3. If the reserving party is not also the organizer, or if he makes the reservation for the account of another party, both parties shall be jointly and severally liable.
4. The reserving party is committed to pay on departure either cash or with ec-card. In case of a written confirmation of cost coverage, the customer is obliged to pay the invoice and to transfer the invoice amount within 10 days without deduction to the following bank account:
Sparkasse Waldeck Frankenberg BLZ 523 500 05 Accountnumber 2004182
5. No oral collateral agreements have been concluded; any additions to and amendments of this contract shall be invalid unless in writing.
6. Decorative materials or other items may only be added or affixed with the consent of the hotel. The Client shall be liable in any case of fault for any damage or loss in respect of premises and equipment caused by the Client's participation during his stay.
7. The agreed prices are i ncluded prices and are inclusive of service charges and VAT. A rise of the VAT shall be at the expense of the customer.
8. The organiser's terms of business will only apply if this was expressly agreed in writing.
9. The event organizer is obligated to pay the hotel's prices agreed for such services. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties incurred in connection with the event.
10. Should any of the provisions of these conditions or of other terms agreed be or become void, the validity of the remaining parts of these conditions shall not be affected. Where the Hotel obtains or arranges to have obtained technical and other services from third parties, it acts on behalf and for account of the client. The client is liable for careful treatment of these facilities and their return in due course; the client releases the Hotel from any claims by third parties arising out of the delivery of these facilities.
II. Room reservation ( exclusively single bookings up to 10 rooms)
1. The contract is made when the hotel accepts the customers application. At its own discretion, the hotel may confirm the room reservation in writing.
2. The booked rooms are kept free until 6 pm. If there is no written cost coverage for arrival later than 6 pm, the room will be allocated to someone else. In case of cost coverage, it must be communicated in written before arrival. In case of no written confirmation of payment before check in of the customer and in case the customer may not be able to pay the booked services the hotel shall be entitled to cancel the contract and to charge the cancellation costs to the customer. The customer is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed hotel prices for rooms provided and for other services used on departure or right after using the service. The hotel is entitled to require a reasonable advance payment or security deposit upon conclusion of the contract. This applies in particular to walk-ins and reservations made on the day of arrival.
3. Free cancellation is possible21 days before arrival. In the case of cancellation after expiry of the cancellation period, or no-show, the hotel has the right to charge you a fee amounting 80% to the total amount for your entire stay.
4. In case of early departure: the hotel will charge up to 80% of the booked services. For booked arrangements we charge 100 % for the early departure. In order to keep cancellation costs to a minimum or avoid them altogether, the hotel shall, where possible, endeavour to rent rooms which are not taken to other guests. The customer is liable for the agreed contract period for the rooms reserved under the terms of the contract.
III. For every kind and size of event and group bookings (more than 10 rooms)
1. The present terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental use of hotel rooms for lodging purposes, as well as all other goods and services rendered by the hotel for the customer.
2. Any booked function rooms shall be available to the contractual party only during the times agreed upon in written. Excesses are only possible by agreement with the event office and only on availability.
3. In the case of group reservations the organiser is obliged to send the Hotel a list of participants not later than21 days before arrival. For group bookings and events following conditions apply to cancellations:
up to 40 days before arrival free of charge
up to 30 days before arrival 30% of the booked services
up to 20 days before arrival 40% of the booked services
up to 15 days before arrival 60% of the booked services
up to 10 days before arrival 80% of the booked services
up to 7 days before arrival 100% of the booked services
4. In order to keep cancellation costs to a minimum or avoid them altogether, the hotel shall, where possible, endeavour to rent rooms / Function rooms which are not taken to other guests. The customer is liable for the agreed contract period for the rooms reserved under the terms of the contract.
5. A change of the number of participants for a booked meal, has to be submitted at least 3 working days in written in advance, otherwise the number of settings booked will be charged.
6. The client/customer is liable for payment of any additional food and beverage ordered by participants in the functions for themselves.
IV. Rescission by the hotel
1. To the extent that a right of cost-free cancellation within a certain period was agreed in writing for the customer, the hotel is entitled for its part to cancel the contract during that period if there are inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms / function rooms and the customer does not waive his right of rescission upon inquiry thereof by the hotel.
2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment demanded is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has expired, then the hotel is likewise entitled to cancel the contract.
3. Moreover, the hotel is entitled to effect extraordinary cancellation of the contract for a materially justifiable cause, e.g. if
- force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract;
- rooms are reserved with misleading or false information regarding material facts, such as the identity of the customer or the purpose;
- the hotel has justified cause to believe that use of the hotel’s services might jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, its security or public reputation, without being attributable to the hotel’s sphere of control or organization;
4. The customer can derive no right to compensation from justified cancellation by the hotel.
V. Birng along of foof and beverage
The customer shall generally not be allowed to bring along to an event any food and beverages unles the hotel agrees in writing.
1. The commission (10%) will only be granted on request and only in connection with a commission contract which has to be signed by both partners. If the contract is not signed by the hotel, the hotel is not obliged to pay commission. Kommissionszahlung. The hotel does not grant commission for one-time reservations.
2. Voucher will only be accepted on prior request through the travel agency.
1. Information of all kinds will be provided to the best of our knowledge. Here compensation claims are excluded.
2. Messages, mail, and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. The hotel will deliver, hold and for a certain fee forward such items by request. However, any liability for loss, delay or damage is excluded
3. Items of customers left behind will only be forwarded upon request of the customer, at own risk and own cost of the customer. The Hotel is committed to keep the lost property for a period of 6 months. After this period they will be handed over to the local lost property office if they are of any apparent value.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Amendments and supplements to the contract, the acceptance of applications, or these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral amendments and supplements by the customer are not valid.
2. Place of performance and payment is the location of the hotel’s registered office.
3. The contract is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws are precluded.
Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected thereby. The statutory provisions shall also be applicable.